Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Roach!

So last night after Justin and I watched our movie we turned the lights on to find a two inch cockroach climbing the wall in the kitchen. I screamed and jumped onto the kitchen table sobbing. I was freaking out! Justin caught it and than lost it. After another hour of sitting on the table holding a shoe as a weapon, we caught it and killed it. I want to leave Arizona!!!! I got the complex to spray around our building but...damage is done! This is why nobody wanted to settle the west because you have nasty A creatures like giant roaches!

2 comments:

  1. look at you... lil blogger! welcome to the blogging world. i hope you got a pic of that nasty roach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha I can't help but laugh cuz that is exactly what happened to US last summer there in Tucson! Sweet sweet memories.... :)

    ReplyDelete