Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Justin and Kate


So we aren't that interesting because we don't have kids but whatever. We went to Red Lobster for my birthday and saw Transformers, which was a duplicate of the first movie. Justin got me a book from my favorite author, James Rollins, Chanel perfume and some nice clothes. It was really nice.


For the 4th we went to a BBQ with the Pinnacle group and then ate Mexican ice cream and watched Wolverine. We got to see the fireworks from our backyard which beat all the stupid traffic. I thought a lot about my brothers and am really grateful to those who serve the ideals of freedom and leave their families to protect what we take for granted. I am so proud of them.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you made a blog! I love seeing how you guys are doing! Freak. I'd love a little more heat up here in Idaho!

    ReplyDelete