Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This is our new car! Well its a stock photo of our new car. We pick it up on Thursday and I will get actual pics then. It's a 2000 Chevy Malibu with 77,000 miles on it. It's in really great condition and we got it for 3,000. Original owner and never been in an accident. I think we got a good deal. I am excited to drive home next Sunday to Idaho and go back to my house. I think it's been a productive summer but I want to get back to school so I can finish and start our family. It sucked missing my summer track but hopefully I can catch up now that I am on fast-track. I can't wait to graduate next summer and be done. I will finish my bachelors degree!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! How fun & totally can't wait for you to drive this back to sexy rexy either! Tanner's mom bought me a bike for my birthday and we picked it up this weekend - totally reminded me of you back in the good old days when you would ride your bike everywhere around the burg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate! I found you! I hope things are good in the hood since you've been home. We got home yesterday and it feels sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete