Tuesday, January 12, 2010

PLEASE DON'T USE PRICELINE!

Justin and I just reviewed our business card statements from this summer that we used for tax write off purposes. We purchased our food, clothing and travel expenses on this card in affiliation with Pinnacle Security. One purchase we made for a hotel was through Priceline. Little did we know the scam they would pull on us. Because we made so many purchases we did not notice the 12 dollars a month charged by an unknown company. It blended in with the Wal Mart and gas station purchases and we did not notice it until all use of the card had ended with our summer job. We then thought it was a service charge for our bank account and went in to cancel the account. The bank said it wasn't them and gave us the number. We called the company which was called Great Fun. They had ALL of our personal information. And I mean EVERYTHING. They had payment, personal, even Justin's mothers maiden name! We asked where they got it and they said from US! We denied it and they said they had authorization from my husband and that he had recieved emails and had responded to them. THIS IS A LIE!!!!! We checked the email and there was no record, Justin NEVER called them or entered any info anywhere. The woman was so rude and said how it was my fault and that I should have checked my statement more closely. She said that we had entered in all this information from a pop-up on the Priceline website. I told her that was a lie and that the only place she could have gotten the info was if Priceline had disclosed it to her. I had gone onto Priceline to do that name your price thing because so many people had gotten cheap tickets from it. Well we lost over 70 dollars from it. We will never use Priceline again.

2 comments:

  1. My mah used prucelune and they did gone and jacked up all her credit. She now lives with mee in my home. Prucelune can eat the poop bag they were conceived in. I,d give my last arm pit hair to the man, or woaman fer that madder, that can take down such a bisnas. Sometimes I wish that Obama of ours would just gone and take over prucelune. If only they,;d gone and put mee in that congress I,d be all of their shady Prucelune idioticy. I think it's bout time we don,t let Prucelune name their own price and we start naming their managers all women of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's dang scary! No fun! We'll take that advice!

    ReplyDelete