Saturday, July 2, 2011
23 years
I turned 23 on June 28th and actually had a fantastic birthday! Justin made me breakfast and I got lots of cards and phone calls. We then took mom to the Alamo and the Riverwalk/boatride in downtown San Antonio, which was super sweaty! Then we walked around the huge rivercenter mall and we smelled a bunch of perfumes and Justin made a lot of funny faces and in the end his favorite was Juicy Couture's Viva la Juicy and mine was Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle so we got the Juicy because Justin is "the one smelling it everyday." haha, oh well, I did like it alot! Then mom watched Cache and Justin and I went to the water park at Sea World, just the two of us!!!! It was so much fun and just what I wanted, to spend some time with my lover! Then we got cleaned up and went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner. I liked it alot, more than Justin, and gorged myself on crab meat....and ended up with a very bad tummy ache but I was still very happy. The next morning I took mom to the airport at 5 a.m., first bad idea, was alone i.e. not with Justin, second bad idea, and was talking to my mom about a tense issue, third and final bad idea and I ran into a median. My first accident EVER! Stupid, stupid, stupid. Mom got on her flight and a cop came, Justin borrowed a car, got someone to watch Cache, we changed tire and $550.00 later my husband drove home with two new wheels and four beautiful titanium alloy rims. I think he knew he could push the envelope with the rims since I originally said the rusted ones the new car had would suffice. So he was happy his new car finally had the rims he had wanted and I didn't feel as bad since he got what he wanted. Lesson learned, don't drive when you're tired, sick on crab or talking about tough issues... All in all it was a good birthday, whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you had a great birthday! I LOVE Crab legs!
ReplyDeleteSorry you got into your first accident too, especially so early in the morning and all by yourself! :-(
I am SO glad you are my neighbor! Cache is adorable and you are a wonderful friend! :*
Happy 23rd Birthday!!!!