Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have been trying my hand at a few new hobbies to keep me busy. This was the lemon and blueberry pie I made! It was very good. The one below was a deep dish cinnamon apple, also delicious. My next attempts will be chocolate pecan and strawberry rhubarb.

3 comments:

  1. Kate! Justin's one lucky man! those look fabulous, pie is not easy. I've got this recipe for sour cream lemon pie you've got to try! I want your blueberry recipe. I vote a recipe swap.
    P.S. I want to see how you make the feather earrings also-those are sweet! we'll just have to have a craft/baking night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, one more. I didn't know your wedding dress had a bustle! My dress had one too! I searched high and low for one, any we had to just alter the dress. Love it, love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I would love that! We definitely need some Montez family fun time. The girls out here have turned me craft crazy. I love it. P.S. I like the bustle too, very mod.

    ReplyDelete