Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So I have been dabbling a little in jewelry and these are a few of my creations. The first one are just a couple of charms I liked that I connected, not complicated. The chain and charms cost 3 bucks!
To buy some feather earrings in the store cost like 8 bucks at least. I have seen some peacock ones for 15 and up. All of these were super cheap to make.
Love these!!!! I think I will trim them.

I made this set for my sisters wedding. Southwestern jewelry is kind of pricey since its turquoise and coral. So I used my coupons and bought it myself. The whole set cost me 25 dollars to make. I went online and checked out some stuff other people had done and just made up the pattern. I love it and it's exactly what I wanted.

4 comments:

  1. The Jewlry for your sisters wedding turned out so cute! I love the bracelet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you! marth stewart better look out!!! you got mad skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how creative you are little miss!! Glad you found something fun to do!!! I know how it can get boring out there. :) I'm excited to see you all pretty soon! P.S. Could we by chance get a live sample of those delicious looking pies you made?

    ReplyDelete