I made some headbands as you can see. I saw ones just like these at the icing and claire's for 20 dollars! I got the headbands at the dollar store and used my 50% off coupons to buy feathers and gems at Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I really enjoy this stuff. I have not tapped into sewing yet but I just may. This is the strawberry rhubarb pie that I made. Tasted very good but did not set as well as I wanted it too. Any suggestions? Oh and the crumb topping tasted very good on this pie but gets soggy if not eaten after it is baked.
yum strawberry rhubard is my fav! If you don't refrigerate it and saran wrap it when its cooled, it shouldn't get too soggy or stale. I was thinking about using my peacock feathers for a head band too since my earrings didn't turn out, so you'll have to show me how you did that. super cute kate.
Thanks for all your support ladies! Haha. Yeah I am thinking you should make this pie when you have alot of people to eat it right away and not mess with it. It's my Dads favorite. I want to make it for him for his birthday in August when they come to Rexburg.
Your headbands look fantastic!!!
ReplyDeletesorry to say but pretty much all crumb topping get soggy if not eaten fresh.
ReplyDeleteYour headbands are really cute btw.
yum strawberry rhubard is my fav! If you don't refrigerate it and saran wrap it when its cooled, it shouldn't get too soggy or stale. I was thinking about using my peacock feathers for a head band too since my earrings didn't turn out, so you'll have to show me how you did that. super cute kate.
ReplyDeletelove the headbands... especially in your pretty hair! next project to dive into is sewing...you can do it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your support ladies! Haha. Yeah I am thinking you should make this pie when you have alot of people to eat it right away and not mess with it. It's my Dads favorite. I want to make it for him for his birthday in August when they come to Rexburg.
ReplyDelete