Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Baby Boy!

So we are having a little boy. Today was our 20 week ultrasound and we got to see our little Cache Robert moving all around. Everything looked good with one issue with an extra pocket of fluid by his kidneys. They recommended the amniocentesis to check for any birth defects but I would never abort the baby anyway and they can't do anything about it right now so I declined. We are just praying he is ok and will just wait to find out when he is born. I can't believe that I am halfway done! I have been reading a ton of books and magazines and baby websites and definitely realize I am pretty clueless to this whole thing. The coolest thing was Justin's sister in law, Adrian, has given us everything! She gave us clothes, stroller, crib. high chair etc...We owe her so much. This was really needed because baby clothes and supplies are so expensive and Justin is already woking two jobs just to pay our bills. We have definitely been blessed!

3 comments:

  1. very exciting! sounds like y'all are ready for the baby... stroller, crib, baby name and all. we find out in three weeks... Can't wait! hope you have been feeling good. miss you
    ps
    i wore my feather clip you made for me the other day..got several compliments on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! You two will be way fun parents I can already tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how funny. i just got home from target about an hour ago. believe it or not aubrey went with me (I know it's late) and we got late night ice cream cones from mcdonalds. they have these mini kiddi cones for .19 They are genius. she can eat the whole thing a barely makes a mess. would have been fun if you could have joined us. hope you are felling well too!

    ReplyDelete