Friday, June 18, 2010

Gall Bladder Attacks

Oh what a nightmare the last two days have been. I have had four sever gall bladder attacks over the period of 48 hours and have ended up in the hospital twice. They are doing an ultrasound today to look at the gall bladder more closely, but the only thing they could really do is take the darn thing out. Which, conveniently, they almost never do when you are pregnant, especially 8 months pregnant. I feel like someone has been punching my stomach repeatedly. Why is pregnancy so painful? My mother in law, bless her heart, keeps telling me how easy her pregnancies were. You know, no pain, no throwing up, just a bit uncomfortable. Man that is NOT how mine has been. I have heard way worse stories and know I probably have no clue what real pain is yet, but I am using my blog to vent, so for my own purposes, THIS SUCKS!!! The greatest two comforts are my awesome husband who has been beside me constantly and when I think about this little person who it has all been for. I can't wait to meet him and I never thought you could love someone so much, whom you never have met.

No comments:

Post a Comment