Friday, September 24, 2010
What a whirlwind. Cache was born July 28th at 7:29 p.m. at 7 lbs 11 oz. He is currently 7 weeks old and 12 lbs 7 oz so he is growing fast. Two weeks after I had him I had my gallbladder removed and two days later ended up in the emergency room in terrible pain and having sever muscle spasms at the incision cites. Conveniently my surgeon went out of town and nobody could access the surgical records so I laid in the hospital for two days without being able to eat in case we had to do emergency surgery. Turns out that after they removed my gall bladder and 60 plus stones that a few escaped into the remaining biliary duct. The doc thought they would pass but apparently they got stuck and backed up the bile causing bacteria and spasms to occur. They put me on such heavy doses of narcotics to dull the pain that I could not breastfeed so Cache got totally off track and is now taking only bottles...oh well. I am doing really great now and am so glad that is all over. It's a lot of fun just hanging out with my son, despite the gas, case of thrush and other typical baby stuff. Justin is taking 14 credits and working 30 hours a week for our friend Justin Klingler at American Family Insurance. It's a really great job and Justin and I are really grateful for it. Well that is as good of an update as any and I will post some pics real soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you poor thing! talk about a crazy 7 weeks. glad you are all better. :)
ReplyDeletetis true!! Good job updating :) You guys are such a cute little family! Dibs for Mae to marry Cache..hehe
ReplyDelete